Fullstack Web Development Instructor, Grace Hopper
Grace Hopper is the premier software development school for women located in New York City (and soon Chicago!). Y Combinator-backed, our school has garnered the attention of Forbes, TechCrunch, and Business Insider, among others. The reputation of our school is built on the professional success of each and every one of our students. Students have gone on to promising careers at top-tier companies, like Google, Facebook, Amazon, and Goldman Sachs. In January 2016, we launched the Grace Hopper Program, which is a need-blind software engineering program for women.
- Teaching and mentoring the best students in the coding bootcamp world
- Work alongside the energetic Grace Hopper and Fullstack Academy staff
- Guide students through development of stellar projects
- Facilitate a dynamic and collaborative classroom community
- You love being a developer
- You are passionate about teaching
- You are eager to shape the skills, minds, and trajectories of eager Grace Hopper students.
- You are the person that your colleagues naturally gravitate to when they are trying to figure something out.
“A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives.” - Jackie Robinson
Work where your daily goal is to have significant impact on the lives of others - students who travel from all over the world to attend a top-rated program that you will be responsible for building and growing. We have an open, friendly, and fun startup culture. You will work with colleagues who have founded companies and worked at Google, Yahoo!, and Gilt Groupe, among others. Our salaries and benefits are competitive, coupled with generous paid vacation and stock options. We are conveniently located in Lower Manhattan, near all major subway lines. Last, but not least, you will get an immense sense of pride and satisfaction every seven weeks, when our students graduate.