Fullstack Academy is the premier software development school located in New York City and Chicago. Y Combinator-backed, our school has garnered the attention of Forbes, TechCrunch, and Business Insider, among others. The reputation of our school is built on the professional success of each and every one of our students. Students have gone on to promising careers at top-tier companies, like Google, Facebook, Amazon, and Spotify. In January 2016, we created the Grace Hopper Program, a need-blind software engineering program for women. In 2017, we launched Web Development Fellowship @ Fullstack Academy in partnership with NYC Tech Talent Pipeline, to offer a tuition-free version of our flagship Web Development Immersive to eligible New Yorkers.
"Fullstack Academy has been a life-changing experience" is something we hear often and the reason why we come to work everyday. We’re working on changing lives all over the world with our programs and we’re looking for a Growth Manager to help us achieve our global impact.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As the Growth Manager at Fullstack Academy, you will develop a strategic plan for a portfolio of our key products - namely our newly launched and upcoming adaptations of our core 13-week bootcamp program. You’ll be responsible for understanding the student acquisition funnel for a portfolio of existing and new programs based on our bootcamp model. You will collaborate with our internal teams (Marketing, Product, Admissions, etc.) to implement changes to projects that drive awareness, applications and enrollment in our programs.
This role is based in our New York City campus and reports directly to our Director of Marketing and, given the strategic importance of this role, will also collaborate directly with our CEO.
In this role, you will:
- Manage a portfolio of strategic projects focused on growth
- Grow early-stage initiatives into mature self-sustaining businesses
- Partner with our Executive, Product and Marketing teams to develop product understanding, engagement, and growth for both existing and potential new products (i.e. educational programs)
- Surface and distill market feedback to understand the various student audiences in the bootcamp space and potential market/product fit
- Aggregate and leverage existing and past student feedback and experiences into broader trends/analyses
- Develop a strategic roadmap for how to grow new and existing products, including identifying optimal acquisition channels that will organically attract qualified and interested students
- Define, track and grow KPIs for new and existing programs, including predictive metrics that indicate awareness, engagement and ultimately applications and enrollment in Fullstack programs
You’re a great candidate if you have:
- A BA/BS and 5+ years working in roles focused on growing products (this could be marketing, product management, sales or a mix of the three)
- A deep understanding of growth strategy and a demonstrated track record of driving significant growth and exceeding targets
- Exceptional project management skills, with track record of bringing innovative new products to market
- The ability and desire to be a true self-starter; to own, prioritize and drive strategic projects forward independently while collaborating across the organization at all levels as needed
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, with a knack for presenting results to groups in a clear, digestible manner
- Deep analytical skills, the ability to distill key insights from quantitative and qualitative data, and to adapt or change direction based on student/audience feedback and market demands
- A genuine passion for education and the power of technology to change people’s careers
- Experience working with or in support of diverse communities
You’re an exceptional candidate if you also have:
- A strategic understanding of tech education and the immersive bootcamp space
- An entrepreneurial outlook, with a strong bias to action and resourceful attitude
- Experience creating and promoting online written content