Office Management Associate
Fullstack Academy is the premier software development school located in New York City and Chicago. Y Combinator-backed, our school has garnered the attention of Forbes, TechCrunch, and Business Insider, among others. The reputation of our school is built on the professional success of each and every one of our students. Students have gone on to promising careers at top-tier companies, like Google, Facebook, Amazon, and Spotify. In January 2016, we created the Grace Hopper Program, a need-blind software engineering program for women. In 2017, we launched Web Development Fellowship @ Fullstack Academy in partnership with NYC Tech Talent Pipeline, to offer a tuition-free version of our flagship Web Development Immersive to eligible New Yorkers.
"Fullstack Academy has been a life-changing experience" is something we hear often and the reason why we come to work everyday. We are looking for a Office Management Associate to help us deliver the best possible campus experience for our students and team.
As the Office Management Associate at Fullstack Academy, you will be the point person to ensure our campus is fit for providing an exceptional learning environment for our students, instructors and Fullstack staff. You will help setup workstations, spaces for events, game-nights and anything else happening on campus. You will keep our physical space beautiful and functional and our amenities fully stocked.
In this role, you will:
- Oversee the daily operations of our campus and keep it tuned to deliver an outstanding student and staff experience
- Own the campus space - clean, organize, decorate, receive deliveries - and its design, repair, and renewal
- Monitor and replenish campus provisions with the focus of a peregrine falcon (including but not limited to Diet Coke and breakfast cereals)
- Organize events, including staff retreats, hiring days, hackathons, meet-ups, panels, game nights, and scavenger-hunt
- Coordinate with staff to ensure that the campus is set up for all upcoming programs and events
- Be the go-to person for help in general
- Delight students and staff with unparalleled service while maintaining an upbeat joie de vivre
You are a great candidate for this role if you have:
- Experience managing a space in a fast-growing organization
- Familiarity with commercial leases
“A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives.” - Jackie Robinson
Work where your daily goal is to have a significant impact on the lives of others - students who travel from all over the world to attend a top-rated program that you will be responsible for building and growing. We have an open, friendly, and fun startup culture. You will work with colleagues who have founded companies and worked at Google, Yahoo!, and Gilt Groupe, among others. Our salaries and benefits are competitive, coupled with generous paid vacation and stock options.We are conveniently located in Lower Manhattan, near all major subway lines.
Last, but not least, you will get an immense sense of pride and satisfaction every seven weeks, when our students graduate.