Enrollment Advisor (Remote)
Fullstack Academy is the premier software development school located in New York City and Chicago. Y Combinator-backed, our school has garnered the attention of Forbes, TechCrunch, and Business Insider, among others. The reputation of our school is built on the professional success of each and every one of our students. Students have gone on to promising careers at top-tier companies, like Google, Facebook, Amazon, and Spotify. In January 2016, we created the Grace Hopper Program, a need-blind software engineering program for women. In 2017, we launched Web Development Fellowship @ Fullstack Academy in partnership with NYC Tech Talent Pipeline, to offer a tuition-free version of our flagship Web Development Immersive to eligible New Yorkers.
"Fullstack Academy has been a life-changing experience" is something we hear often and the reason why we come to work everyday. We deeply believe in the transformational power of this program and are looking to hire an Enrollment Advisor to help guide and support students to consider the value of immersive tech education.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As the Enrollment Advisor at Fullstack Academy, you will support and educate prospective students for Fullstack Academy’s immersive tech education programs. You will proactively reach out to prospective students to learn about their educational needs, goals and aspirations. You will inspire students by describing the nature, value and career possibilities of our programs. You will collaborate across the enrollment advising team and the company to ensure alignment between student needs, our program offerings, and the ways we engage potential students.
This is a full-time, work-from-home (WFH) remote role open to candidates in the Phoenix, AZ area and reporting to our Customer Education and Support Manager.
In this role, you will:
- Conduct outbound calls to potential students who have demonstrated an interest in learning more about immersive tech education
- Engage with potential students on the phone to learn about their goals, interests and assess if one or more of Fullstack Academy’s courses might be right for their needs
- Understand and be able to articulate the unique features and value of our programs and dynamically align those features with a potential student’s stated aspirations and goals
- Follow up with prospective students following initial calls, connecting them with resources about the program, other members of the Fullstack Academy team, reminding them of upcoming dates and deadlines, etc. as appropriate
- Capture notes and update CRM databases with relevant information from enrollment advising calls
- Support the Enrollment Advising function in meeting program enrollment targets
- Collaborate with marketing team members and our product team to stay up-to-date on evolving elements of our different Fullstack Academy programs
We think you will are a great candidate if you have:
- 2+ years of experience in an outbound sales role
- An enthusiastic, engaging, and genuine communication style on the phone
- A high degree of ownership over your work and results, and an internal drive to meet and exceed goals
- The ability to quickly make connections, dynamically synthesizing what you hear from a potential student and drawing a line to our program’s unique features and value
- A strong sense of personal integrity and values, and a desire to genuinely help people improve their lives
- A passion for education and technology
We think you will be an exceptional candidate if you also have:
- Experience using enterprise CRM software (Salesforce, HubSpot, etc.) and ticket management software (i.e. Zendesk)
- Previous experience in Enrollment Advising or B2C sales experience in the Ed Tech world
- Experience working remotely as part of a distributed team